The Miami Valley Women’s Center reaches out into the community with up-to-date, accurate, relevant, and uniquely-presented abstinence programs, with the hope that no one would need to say, “no one ever told me.”
Middle School and High School Programs
- WWF (Worth Waiting For) is an interactive abstinence and healthy relationships presentation available for:
- Middle and high school health classes
- School assemblies
- After-school programs
- Youth groups
- GIFT (Giving Insight, Friendship, and Truth) is an in-school mentoring program. Groups meet weekly during lunch or specials throughout the academic year. GIFT is available for:
- Middle school girls in the Montgomery County area
- High school girls in the Montgomery County area
- TEAM (Teens Excited About Manhood) is an in-school mentoring program for boys. Groups meet weekly during lunch or specials throughout the academic year. TEAM is available for: middle school boys in the Montgomery County area.
- STARS (Self-Respect, Truth, Accountability, Responsibility, Success) is an after-school mentoring program that meets once a week throughout the academic year. STARS is available for:
- 6th grade girls in the Greene County area
Miami Valley Women’s Center partners with local colleges and universities to share MVWC’s resources with students. Contact our Campus Outreach Coordinator at (937) 374-0023.